With the start of a New Year comes new resolutions. Last year my resolutions were very cut and dry….travel more…the end. That was one resolution I actually kept and I’m super proud of it. I’m excited to share with you guys my year resolutions for 2018! Keep in mind they are all over the place. I have a few resolutions, goals, and dreams I’d like to share with you guys. You may not agree with some of my resolutions or my understand, but please keep an open mind and enjoy the read.
“SELF” GOALS and RESOLUTIONS
- Go to the gym 3x a week– When I was prepping for the wedding I went on beastmode like a mad woman. I was doing double days and clocking in 7-9 workout sessions a week. Now all I do is eat and drink and none of my clothes fit. It really sucks.
- Get out of my comfort zone – Look I’ll admit it, I like my little bubble and I don’t venture off the island much. This year my goal is to go see that random show in Brooklyn, or have dinner on the Upper East Side, etc. I don’t venture off campus too much when friends ask me to hang and it’s gonna stop. I’m gonna get off the couch and start doing more/different shit.
- Learn when to stop – This is what my Mom says when it’s time to stop drinking. Both my Dad and my sister struggle with this issue too. It’s like when you get a good buzz going and know that’s the time to stop drinking or mix in a water….yeah, nope not me. 0 to 60 I go. Well these hangovers aren’t getting any better, so learning when to stop is gonna be my goal. I bet my Mom is reading this right now and rolling her eyes or laughing.
- Post 3 blog posts a week – Okay so I’m off to shitty start considering this is my first post of 2018. Blogging is A LOT of work and super time consuming. Any blogger knows this, but we also know….content is key. The more you post and the more content you create leads to more opportunities and brand sponsorships.
- Get in the video game– Whether that is creating Youtube videos or simply videos for Instagram I’d like to start producing more video content. I was pretty good at Final Cut Pro in college (millions of years ago) and it’d be great to start editing my own videos.
- Fluent in Sarcasm– In life, not on my Instagram. “Fluent in Sarcasm” is literally in my Instagram bio and yet I do not say anything sarcastic in any of my posts. I sound exactly like every other blogger out there and then when people meet me in person they say- “wow you’re like really funny,” well you wouldn’t know it in my IG captions because I sound vanilla and basic.
- Hit 125K followers – I think I can, I think I can.
- Cooler pics – My husband got me a drone for Christmas and I can’t wait to create unique content. Also, better shoot locations with much better back drops.
- Lose 25lbs to gain 30lbs– This also goes hand in hand with #1 in “Self Goals.” This year we’d like to get pregnant. I am beyond excited and hopeful that all will work out. But, first I need to lose the weight to gain the weight.
- Buy a house – Where? Where we can afford one.
- Become a Bohm – Officially change my last name. It’s been a year and a half of procrastination.
It looks like I’m really challenging myself this year. Saying you want to travel more can be simple and easily accomplished. I want to be a better person, a better blogger, and most importantly a better wife. I know I can do it and I am thrilled for all the adventures we have ahead. Let the resolutions begin, let’s crush some goals, and make some dreams come true. Cheers to 2018! What are your resolutions this year?
11 thoughts on “New Year, New Resolutions”
Great resolutions! You can crush them all!
Thanks girl! Wish me luck.
Change that name already! Lovin’ your goals. You got this!
Lol that’s what my Mom says everyday.
You will take them down like a champ!
I wish lots of luck! You will get there. Just a thought…if you get pregnant you probably will have to trow some of your list to the future. Babys are planty of joy but a lot work too. But is for the good you going to love …
What’s a hangover?
I hate you
Go Jenna!!! I love all these goals and have some similar ones 🙂
Haha thanks pretty babe