New year who dis. With a new year beginning I started to think about what my New Years Resolutions may be. When thinking about my goals for the upcoming year I decided to look back at my blog to see WTF were my resolutions last year. So, I took a look online and who would have thought my ambitious ass decided to make 11 New Years Resolutions for 2018. Who the hell does that? When setting these goals at the beginning of 2018 I thought they we’re super obtainable. I still think they are. Let’s take a look back to see where I dropped the New Year’s ball.
“SELF” GOALS AND RESOLUTIONS
- Go to the gym 3x a week– Lol whoops! Does lifting beers count? I also ran to Bleecker Street Pizza once to beat the line.
- Get out of my comfort zone – I wouldn’t say I nailed this, but I did aight. I went to Brooklyn a time or two. It’s not my fault I live in the best neighborhood in NYC (Ya, I said it).
- Learn when to stop – What does this mean? This is what my Mom says when it’s time to stop drinking. Both my Dad and my sister struggle with this issue too. Welp, that DEFINITELY was not accomplished last year. Some day, one day. I better figure this sh*t out cause my hangovers play for keeps these days.
- Post 3 blog posts a week – Agh well fack! First off…anyone who is a blogger knows this is super time consuming and easier said than done. Not to mention in January 2018 I started a new career as a Social Media Manager and that job sucks the life outta me so when I get home the last thing I want to do is sit on my couch, in front of a computer screen, and blog about that oh so super cute outfit every other blogger is wearing.
- Get in the Youtube video game– Thank you, next.
- Fluent in Sarcasm– In life, not on my Instagram. “Fluent in Sarcasm” is literally in my Instagram bio and yet I do not say anything sarcastic in any of my posts. I mean…maybe, nah. This blog post is doing aight tho.
- Hit 125K followers – So close, and yet so far away.
- Cooler pics – Nope…they still look too Basic for me.
- Lose 25lbs to gain 30lbs– Maybe 2019? We are trying to make a baby so I better lose some weight before blowing up again.
- Buy a house – Haha, I’m funny.
- Become a Bohm – Bohm Chicka Bohm Bohm. The one and only resolution I accomplished this year.
2019…who knows what’s in store. Maybe, I’ll roll in a few of these 2018 resolutions til next year. Either way, I’m excited for 2019 and no matter what I think I’ll accomplish something good.