I recent saw fellow blogger babe Ashley from Two Peas in a Prada post for her 31st birthday, “31 Things Your May Not Know About Me” and I was inspired! I loved reading all her 31 fun facts and getting to know her better. That’s the thing with Instagram, you don’t REALLY know the people you follow. You may like their style or page aesthetic, but what do you really know about that person?
That’s why today I wanted to share with you 25 fun facts you may not know about me! I hope this inspires other bloggers to create a post of their own because I’d love to learn more about all my favorite blogger babes. I hope you enjoy getting to know me.
- I’m born and raised in San Bruno, California. That is the town where San Francisco International Airport is located. Yup, it’s actually not in SF.
- My Mom is the strongest woman I’ve ever known. She is living proof that the childhood you had does not depict the life you’ll live.
- My favorite food is bacon!!
- I’ve been skydiving and I absolutely love it!
- I put all my clothes in alphabetical order by color in my closet.
- I’m the only girl in NYC that doesn’t like rosé.
- My favorite TV show is Beverly Hills 90210.
- I am very athletic, but I absolutely suck at all sports involving a board. I can’t snowboard or wakeboard if my life depended on it.
- I LOVE to sing even though I don’t know the words to any songs.
- My husband and sister are the coolest people I know.
- My biggest pet peeve are people who are Flakes!
- My worst habit is picking my lips. I know, I’m disgusting.
- My favorite drink is a Michelada.
- I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t like Disneyland.
- I took taeknowdo for four years in college because I wanted to be like Sarah Michelle Gellar from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- I hated middle school! I was bullied by the meanest 8th grade boys…having a unibrow didn’t help. 😦
- I can’t fall asleep with the TV on in the bedroom. However, my husband needs the TV on. So, he sleeps with wireless headphones on and I wear an eye mask. #truelove
- I was Senior Class President in high school.
- My favorite movies are Shawshank Redemption, A Walk to Remember, and Dazed and Confused.
- I have a salt addiction. My mom still takes the salt shaker away from me until this day
- I am A LOT messier than my husband.
- My infamous dance move is “The Seizure” If we ever meet ask me to show you what it is.
- I love the Disney movie Beauty and the Beast. I’ve played the part of Belle in 3 plays .
- I eat chicken noodle soup every Sunday for dinner. I’m not joking, every Sunday!
- I auditioned to be the weather girl for Channel 4 news in San Francisco.
- I like to rap when I’m drunk.
- I owned a desert tortoise named Koopa from 2003-2016. He died this past Christmas 😦
- I won most talkative in high school.
- My husband and I met at Bay to Breakers in San Francisco. A lot of shots and a drunken hook up at Bar None led to forever. Haha!
- I’m going to take a little time off to blog full time. Wish me luck!
I hope you all enjoyed all the weird, crazy, and unique shit you’ve learned about me. I hope to see more of my friends post fun facts about themselves because I’d love to get to know you guys better.
Interested in shopping my look? Here ya go!