Hello hello! I hope everyone has had a great start of the week. I will be honest, I’ve been rocking this faux fur vest for the past two years. It’s an oldie and a goodie. Some things really never go out of style and the trend always comes back around. I bought this faux fur vest two years ago and it was the favorite item in my closet. Two years later it still is.
This faux fur vest has been worn so many ways. Check out my combo’s below.
- Fur vest, white turtle neck sweater, denim skinnies, and brown riding boots
- Fur vest, maroon/tan/green sweater dress, and riding
- Fur vest, leather leggings, black top, and black booties
- Fur vest, black skinny jeans, black riding boots, and white/cream/tan top
- Fur vest, white long sleeve shirt with navy stripes, and dark blue flares
- Fur vest, red plaid long sleeve shirt, denim/black skinnies, and tan booties.
- Fur vest, gingham black and white shirt, black skinnies, and green hunter boots
I mean, the options really are endless with a faux fur vest. If you don’t have a vest in your closet I highly recommend buying one. Below are my favorite faux fur vests all under $200. Enjoy!