Now this is my kinda of Santa’s little helper. As women we struggle to find the best makeup prices. Half the time we spend hundreds of dollar with trial and error with make up products. I’ve been using Elf Cosmetics for the past two years. I’m not going to lie, I was absolutely skeptical. $1 lipliner? $3 eye shadow? Really? Sounds like a face breakout sess waiting to happen.
Below are some of my favorite Elf Cosmetic products. Most range from $1-$5. No joke! These items are great stocking stuffers or a fun “just cause” gift for a gal pal. If there isn’t an Elf store near you Target also sells my favs below.
Here are my top tips:
- For the perfect everyday lip use the Bark Lip Liner and apply the Natural Matte Lip color in the middle. You can blend with the liner.
- If you don’t want to be super obvious when drawing in your brows I’d recommend filling in your brows with the Brow Kit.
- Tint Moisturizer! Seriously…your new best friend. Apply under your powder. This is perfect for beach days because it gives you a touch of face makeup with a 20spf. If you’re that girl who needs makeup when at the gym apply moisturizer to your face. Light enough for a tint but it won’t leave you bare. This is my must have product.
- The shimmering facial whip gets me a lot of compliments. It’s a stand our bronzer. A little goes a long way.
- You can’t go wrong with any of the brushes. A brush is a brush after all, right? So, why not only spent $1.00 on one.
Must haves! I use some of these products daily and I high
Get Trendy Not Spendy today with Elf Cosmetics!